Virtual Private Servers
It runs Linux 2.6, which is regularly used for running applications like Tomcat, JBoss, RoR, PHP5, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mail Server, FTP and Apache web server.
Any Linux application will run on a OpenVZ based VPS. Applications can be installed & configured as you want since your virtual server comes with full root access.
There are three ways to manage your server: Webmin (web-based interface for system administration), SSH (secure shell / telnet replacement) and VNC (remote desktop KDE & Gnome).
We highly recommend a VPS server for both small and medium size businesses that need a customized configuration + JAVA developers since our servers are specially tuned to support Java.
Base VPS Features
- Linux Centos/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora - latest versions - 32bit
- J2EE/Java optimized system
- Root & SSH Access
- Dedicated IP Address
- Firewall via iptables
- Yum - Rpm package installer
- Remote desktop: KDE & Gnome
- Your own Mail Server (webmail + pop3 + smtp)
VPS Server Plans
There are three hosting plans to choose from. All plans use same base features but the differences are amount of RAM, disk space and bandwidth.
|RAM||1 GB||1.7 GB||3 GB|
|Disk Space||10 GB||20 GB||50 GB|
|Bandwidth||150 GB||250 GB||500 GB|
|Yearly Discount||Take further 20% off for yearly payments|
You can upgrade/downgrade your plan at any time without any disruption to your service.
Which VPS hosting plan is right for me?
- JSP Tomcat and JBoss hosting: we recommend a Standard VPS Plan.
If you plan to use MySQL / PostgreSQL database + mail server then we suggest Developer VPS Plan.
- Geronimo: we recommend Developer VPS Plan with 1.7 GB RAM.
- Glassfish: we recommend Advanced VPS Plan with 3 GB RAM.
- Remote desktop: we recommend Developer VPS Plan with 1.7 GB RAM.
Service Upgrade Options
|RAM||$3.00/mo per 64MB||$4.00/mo per 128MB||$5.00/mo per 256MB|
|Extra IP Addresses
(1 IP comes free with all VPS plans)
You can add these features to your plan at any time, without disruption to your service.